We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and creative individual who will be given the opportunity to be trained in a diverse print lab working under a skilled print operative with five years print and finishing experience. This is an exciting atmosphere to work in, days vary and we are always pushing boundaries trying new and innovative print techniques.
• Assist the digital print operative with day-to-day tasks.
• Working on various machines.
• Managing the tidiness and organisation of the print room.
• Support the print manager with inventory and stock control when necessary.
• Ability to work well in a small team as well as handle tasks independently.
• Work well under pressure in a busy environment.
• Keep a keen eye for detail at all time.
• Good communication skills with the ability to listen well, learn and take responsibility.
• A general interest pursuing a career within the print and design industry would be beneficial.
Training will be given on the printing press Ricoh C7100x & Large format fine art printer. All finishing equipment including the new Power square booklet maker, large format guillotine and digital foiler.